On Sun, Oct 01, 2000 at 10:41:49AM +0200, Warly wrote:
> Ben Reser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
> > The image files don't match the entries in MD5SUM in that directory.  I tried
> > downloading from sunsite.uio.no and ftp.sunet.se, both are messed up.  I
> > noticed this after my attempt to use pcmcia.img to boot failed.  So it looks
> > like the image files are corrupted.
>
> The MD5SUM may have not been updated, I should check

All fixed and the files boot again.  Danka.

--
Ben Reser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://ben.reser.org

"EXTREMELY SERIOUS WARNING: Unless you are as smart as
Johann Karl Friedrich Gauss, savvy as a half-blind Calcutta
bootblack, tough as General William Tecumseh Sherman, rich
as the Queen of England, emotionally resilient as a Red Sox
fan, and as generally able to take care of yourself as the
average nuclear missile submarine commander, you should
have never been allowed near this document.  Please dispose
of it as you would any piece of high-level radioactive waste
and then arrange with a qualified surgeon to amputate your
arms at the elbows and gouge your eyes from their sockets"
- Neal Stephenson, Crytonomicon