I installed LessTif (for some reason, it was required for KDE2 ?..)
While Sawfish appaared in menu, after changing sessions in WindowMaker/AfterStep,
LessTif
is not visible.
How I can add it to Session manager? (I belive xinitr-xxx.rpm was doing it, but...)

Second question.
I still use old Gnome from Mandrake 7.0.
And, every time it starts together with Enlightenment. How to switch Enlightenment off
(and replace with WindowMaker,AfterStep or Sawfish)?

--
Vadim Plessky