Alexander Skwar wrote:
>> 72beta_mkcd.sh was totally broken on my (Mandrake 7.1) system.

> What script?  Where did you get it from?

>From the 72beta FTP page on www.linux-mandrake.com

>> The genfilelist command does not exist either in my distro or in the mirrored
>> files. Where can I get one.

> Look closer:
> [askwar@teich ~/RPM]$ rpm -qf `which genfilelist`
> rpmtools-devel-1.2-11mdk

Didn't work at all well on my 7.1 system.

Works much better now that I've upgraded my rpmtools RPM (see comment in
attached, updated, seems-to-be-working script).

Thanks for the pointer, Alexander. We chose your name for our first-born son
(now 13mo), not because of this simple but effective tip but because it is a
good name. Enjoy it! (-:

--
"Normal is getting dressed in clothes that you buy for work, driving
through traffic in a car that you are still paying for, in order to

72beta1_mkcd.sh