Reinhard Katzmann wrote:

> Hi Cookers!
>
> The first obviously bug concerns the fonts. This may be a qt issue,
> but I don't know for sure. My default font is relatively large as
> I have a large screen resolution. The Button with the properties
> Label is too small (parts if the P are missing) and the Page selection
> is not high enough as well (the three line text is truncated above
> and below). The Comment Line is only partially displayed.
> Also "Collate copies" is only shown as "Collate copie".
> The properties dialog has these bug as well, f.e. in "General"
> the Orientation label is truncated below and under Text a Label
> is shown as "Syntax Coloring (C/C". I could go on with these but
> I think you got the idea now :-)

This is a problem how the author programmed the interface. I will
forward it to the author o QTCUPS.

> If I resart cups, qtcups prints a message that it could not find
> the printer (and does not show it) and core dumps, if I press ok.
> When I run qtcups again all works fine.

The CUPS daemon needs some seconds for preparing after being started and
during this time it does not listen to the requests of client
applications as QTCUPS. XPP would give an error message when it does not
get an answer from the daemon. So this is a bug of QTCUPS. I will
forward this to the author.

   Till