Can someone tell me all of the information that I need to give for someone
to trouble shoot whats going on?  I'm not all that experienced, I'm just
experienced enough to be a dangerous.  My computer is a pentium 400 on a
soyo motherboard, with a sndBlaster Live (kernel module emu10k1 driver
module). Alsa is installed on my system.  Xmms crash's when I try playing
audio output, this is the first time I've had trouble never with mandrake
7.1.

Michael Nazaroff