Hello,

You can access the Helix code from 195.92.249.252 and go to the directory
/pub/linux/helix/distributions/Mandrake-7

My success with 'raw' Helix code has diminished to such a point that I've
almost given up. The Mandrake Gnome seems to have everything anyway. About the
only thing I keep updated from Helix these days is the GIMP.

>From the console try desktopcfg  (from desktopcfg-1.3.2-2mdk :-)  ). It does
not seem to give access to every window manager I have installed, but Gnome,
KDE, WindowMaker are all there plus some others. By going to say FVWM2
you can very often navigate to the window manager you want and lodge it
as the default. Failing that then switchdesk gives access to either Gnome or
KDE.

Owen