rc = release candidate - which has been for days now the current version of
7.2. There are no iso's available as of yet though on ftp sites, still
7.2beta3. You can download the newest from ftp sites from the 7.2beta dir
which is different than cooker and use the 72Mkiso script from the cooker
page. You'll need lots of HD space though and a CD burner.
You'll have 3 copies of the distro on your machine during making the ISO, the
downloaded 7.2beta mirror, iso work directories for each CD, and finally the
ISO's themselves.