Whoa!!!

Since I was 'late' joining the list, perhaps someone could tell me why email
is preferred over a newsgroup?

Is everyone aware that there is already a newsgroup at alt.os.linux.mandrake
?  It's a great place to obtain help on non-cooker related info and, while
you are there, help out the brethren, too.

It would not be too hard to set up alt.os.linux.mandrake.cooker, would it?
It would, at least, solve this 30MB limit problem, I think.  A subscription
to 'cooker' could still be made mandatory, too.
This is cooker related, but may take up too much of the 30MB limit.:-)  If
anyone is interested, could we discuss this in one of the online forums?
Huh, Denis, huh, can we...can we?

 ng
 lll
°¿°
 ~
I detest microsoft. I am convinced that all their software is designed to
make computers unusable by slowing everything down to a crawl.  Why else
would they ask a "professional" the same d^#! question 3 times before
emptying the trash?..nrr.