On Thu, 12 Oct 2000, you wrote:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Jason Straight) writes:
> > Linuxconf hardly works at all here. gnome-linuxconf won't run at all, the
> > regular gui crashes frequently, and the web one doesn't seem to work at
> > all, even after turning it on it xinet.d/linuxconf-web.
>
> gnome-linuxconf is not supposed to be run at all..
>
> run linuxconf and it will start automaticaly gnome-linuxconf when you
> are under X11
>
> Current version in 7.2 frozen is linuxconf-1.21r1-2mdk.i586.rpm

Yeah, but as soon as I try to add an nfs entry into fstab it give this
Error message from remadmin :X Error of failed request:  BadWindow (invalid
Window parameter)
Error message from remadmin :  Major opcode of failed request:  61
(X_ClearArea)Error message from remadmin :  Resource id in failed request:
0x0
Error message from remadmin :  Serial number of failed request:  4630
Error message from remadmin :  Current serial number in output stream:  5499

And it still doesn't work from the web interface either.