Yo,

On Thu, Oct 12, 2000 at 12:08:44PM -0400, David Walluck wrote:
> On Thu, 12 Oct 2000, Lenny Cartier wrote:
>
> > [Contrib-RPM]
> >
> > --=-=-=
> > Name        : hackxchat                    Relocations: (not relocateable)
> > Version     : 1.5.8                             Vendor: MandrakeSoft
> > Release     : 1mdk                          Build Date: Thu Oct 12 15:26:09 2000
>
> Hi, according to myself, and the xchat author if you have a look at
> www.xchat.org, 1.5.8 is supposedly better than the 1.4.x series. I wish it

Yes. Developemnt usually have more features ..etc.

> were xchatinstead of hackxchat. I've noticed some crashes when closing
> windows, but thi is the first time I'be had any kind of major crashing
> with 1.5. It is far superior to 1.4.x.

Yes. But there are two versons, xchat is alrady in cooker .. (no I'm not saying
that not using non-devel stuff is a hardcoded rule ..)

--
Geoffrey Lee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
李長風

~/.signature 中文big5 compliant.

http://devel.mandrakesoft.com/~snailtalk
ftp://devel.mandrakesoft.com/pub/people/snailtalk

"7 days of honeymoon makes one whole week."