You might want to try the Corporate 1.0 install instead.  I've moved up to that
from the beta #2 and it seems to be a bit more stable.  The install is a just a
little different in that you don't get to select an installation type (devel,
workstation, etc) but all of the rpms are there if you need to add/delete things
after the install.

Hope it helps
Tom Korte