I just wanted to give my compliments on the beta.  It's becomming much more
stable.  Get linuxconf fixed and I don't really see any reason it shouldn't be
gold (except maybe to wait for KDE2 final).

Also I thought I'd point out that my fresh install via the network has
increased in speed 3 fold.  Used to talk an hour and a half to run from a local
mirror I keep.  Only takes 30 minutes now.

Bravo!  Keep up the good work!

--
Ben Reser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://ben.reser.org

"EXTREMELY SERIOUS WARNING: Unless you are as smart as
Johann Karl Friedrich Gauss, savvy as a half-blind Calcutta
bootblack, tough as General William Tecumseh Sherman, rich
as the Queen of England, emotionally resilient as a Red Sox
fan, and as generally able to take care of yourself as the
average nuclear missile submarine commander, you should
have never been allowed near this document.  Please dispose
of it as you would any piece of high-level radioactive waste
and then arrange with a qualified surgeon to amputate your
arms at the elbows and gouge your eyes from their sockets"
- Neal Stephenson, Crytonomicon