> Well...
> I guess you could install Win9x under VMWare (http://www.vmware.com) or
> Win4Lin (http://www.trelos.com).  Or you could just dual-boot.  Or,
> ugg...
> Run Windows exclusively.
> JJ
>
> > Meir Faraj <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> > > Hi ,
> > >  I wanna see windows media content over the internet how to do this ?
I've tryed the solaris version of windows media player and it doesn't work ;-)
so I understood that microsoft want to figth linux  with all there force .

I just want one os ,since now (with the latest csv version of oms) you could
run corectly encripted DVD and that I've no problem with jdk 1.3 so I want
to choose linux .
but since a lot of sites on the net broadcast with windob media format , it's
a quite  embarasing me.
I wanna now if someone have heard about any project on this (dont matter if
it's no legal as OMS for playing DVD) ??????