I can't install the RC2  edition , the install process exit's after  a few
second's with :
' cant load  image , this should not happen ........ ' or something like it
.
when booting from cd , or  from floppy with cdimage .
I have for testing  remade the cd without difference .

This appears to me that the first bootimage cant locate my cdrom and
therefore  cant load the second ramdrive . seems buggy to me .

Any ideas what cause it ? and what to do about it ??

I have  my cdrom on first ide  , have a microstar mtb , amd k6 500 proc 96
meg memory .
have been able to run any mandrake distro before this one .

Mårten
Sweden