Has anyone had any luck with creating bootdisks, autoconfig disks, etc. using a LS-120 (aka Superdisk) drive?  I would like to be able to create these disks (especially from within the install), and it seems to be working, but then I find out that the perl script fails because it assumes that it should use /dev/fd0.... the thing that baffles me, is that is correctly detects the drive as /dev/hdd, but yet doesn't change any parameters for the perl scripts for making the bootdisk.

I have been trying to use this LS-120 since 7.0 (which didn't even detect the floppy as /dev/hdd) with no luck at all.  I would hate to hear that I have revert back to the ancient component known as the 1.44MB floppy drive, which is terribly slow and limited.... or even worse, use both a 1.44MB floppy drive alongside the LS-120 drive (floppy drive replacement???.... hmmm.....)

Thanks,
]-[€Re§ia®Çh