[EMAIL PROTECTED] (Geoffrey Lee) writes:

> Damien,

>Fonts' button

> > > Well fair enough. Maybe we need a utility that not only snag Windoze font
> > > but also their codecs.
> > >

> > good idea. When do you plane to end it? :)
> >

> Actually now. :)
>
> Is it possible that we have some kind of utility to snag windows stuff?
>
> We could base the code on Drak Font I guess ...

You know, the code to do that takes less tan 20 lines.
man getmntent, setmntent
used with /etc/{fstab, mtab}
if mnt is returned from getmntent, you can grab
mnt->mnt_fsname
mnt->mnt_dir;
mnt->mnt_type;
mnt->mnt_opts;
mnt->mnt_freq;
mnt->mnt_passno;

You'll also use
DIR *directory;
struct dirent *dirEntry;
directory=opendir (Path)
dirEntry = readdir (directory)

Note that this are some notes for programming in C. But I recommend to programm
it in perl. It's easier.

--
dam's