So sprach Lenny Cartier am Fri, Oct 20, 2000 at 04:48:09PM +0200:
> [Contrib-RPM]
>
> --=-=-=
> Name        : pronto                       Relocations: (not relocateable)
> Version     : 2.2.1                             Vendor: MandrakeSoft

Like I said, Pronto does not work - at least not on my machine.

perl: error while loading shared libraries: /usr/lib/libgtkhtml.so.4:
undefined symbol: new_pspell_config

Exact same error message when I compiled Pronto - [EMAIL PROTECTED] forwarded
a message to me from the maintainer of pronto.  It said:

--------------------------------

He needs to remove his GtkHTML.pm cause its incompatible wiht his
libgtkhtml
and its causing Pronto not to be able to start GtkHTML but its finding it

That's when I quitted working on Pronto and wait for a new gtkhtml release
:]

Alexander Skwar
--
Homepage:       http://www.digitalprojects.com | http://www.dp.ath.cx
Sichere Mail?   Mail an [EMAIL PROTECTED] fuer GnuPG Keys