Yo,

On Sat, Oct 21, 2000 at 05:16:07PM +0200, Gregoire Favre wrote:
> Hello,
>
> first of all I would like to say that Mandrake is my favorite distribution!
>
> I am not sure of having well understood the way bug tracking works, I have

You can post here ... it is fine.

> looked for gimp and sane without finding anything (and yes, that's not really
> a bug), but sane need the old gimp 25 (and now we have the 28, I mean 1.1.28).

No, me not think so, it is just that we need to recompile sane.

For now, maybe: add a symlink from 1.1.28 -> 1.1.25 and see what happens.
(not tested)

> And also I had just installed an ISDN external modem, you could maybe add in
> your helps files to use ATDI (instead of the ATDT) for ISDN. And it would also
> be great if there were a way to achieve 128k under Cooker (that's would be the
> first distribution that's allow it with external modem) ;-))
>
> Another things that's could be great would be the wheel support, or at least to
> let people know about: http://www-sop.inria.fr/koala/colas/mouse-wheel-scroll/

imwheel?

--
Geoffrey Lee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
李長風

~/.signature 中文big5 compliant.

http://www.mandrakesoft.com/~snailtalk
ftp://devel.mandrakesoft.com/pub/people/snailtalk

"7 days of honeymoon makes one whole week."