Hi,

My compliments to Mandrake! Last week I tried the 7.2beta and I got all
sorts of strange problem (sound not working first time, reboot sometimes
worked, hanging machine, etc).
This morning I made a new mirror and tried the current version of
7.2beta and everything worked fine!

Just to make the nice installation a bit better here are a few minor
issues:

- In the other languages installation screen, the TAB-key is not working
correctly (it just acts like a down key in the list).
- In the package percentage selection screen, the control right of the
percentage can be set to 101%.
- My network card (3Com 3c900B) is detected twice! (Even though I only
have 1 installed :) It is not really a problem, because everything works
fine, it is just a bit strange.
- After the installation, if I look in the Hardware overview, my Plextor
CD-writer (PlexWriter 8/4/32) is present twice: once as an IDE (correct)
and once as a SCSI (incorrect). This is also not really a problem,
because I can read from it from /mnt/cdrom2. I never tried writing a CD
under Linux, so I don't know if this is affected.

That's all,

Thanks,

Manuel