Welcome to the SunSITE University of Oslo archive.

This archive is running on a Sun Ultra 5 with 100GB of disk
space donated by USIT, Uninett, NUUG and Sun Microsystems Norway.

All transfers are logged with your host name and whatever you entered for
the password. If you don't like this policy, please disconnect now.

Please email suggestions and questions to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

receiving file list ... push_dir .: Permission denied (3)
unexpected EOF in read_timeout

Does this mean they're rejecting?  Are they too busy?  Should I call back
later?  Was it something I said?  The terse " Permission denied (3)"
tells me nothing.
 Peter Ruskin          <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 Wrexham, UK          KDE - the professionals' choice