hey,

I currently have LM72 final. The fonts for all the things somehow have
changed to 48 or something. THey are so big that they go of off the screen.
Also as soon as i click on "K" the menu tries to launch but crashes and
gives me a crash reporting dialog. KDE is totally useless right now. And the
menu in gnome is missing for root. Btw my menu in gnome for my users work
but for root it is missing, thus making gnome totally useless if u can't see
any of the gnome menus. The only thing i see is the log out and add to panel
in the gnome menu. And as i said before the fonts are totally screwed up in
kde, thus making it totally unusable.
So what do u guys suggest i should do becuase i can't use gnome or kde as
root.
--Khawar Zia