hey,
I currently have LM72-final installed.I installed Corel Phote paint 9 and it
said that it added new icons-link to the menu but u needed to restart kde. I
did but then all the links in the kde menu now have 3 duplicates of each
icon-link. For example there are three help system icon. This is for all the
icons. Like under office there is like 3 icons-links for koffice. When i do
a menu-update it doesn't fix the problem. And this thing also screwed up
gnome menu becaues the icons are missing, the text is the only thing left.
Man is this realease buggy or what? Also for some reason u can't change the
background for kdm. It just doens't get saved.
Any suggestions. I think this release compared to 7.1 is very buggy.
Thank You
--Khawar "quitedown" Zia