On Wed, 01 Nov 2000, you wrote:
> on 10/31/00 11:07 PM, Randy Welch at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> > I also installed it on my dual at work without no incident.
>
> With 7.1:
>
> Install made my dual BP6 run extremely slow, and freeze several times.
>
> Install with RedHat has no problems at all, and zipped along.

Ummm Harry... Like I said in my previous posts to the mailing list. Where
were your emails when the rest of us were bug testing?? Anyways, in case you
didn't notice, this list is for Cooker (that would be the latest devel
version of Mandrake and has nothing to do with Mandrake 7.1 or RH) info...
So, as I said before, go grab Ron's rsync script and help squash some bugs if
you want to accomplish anything useful rather than take up bandwidth with
useless info.
--
Tim McKenzie