generic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Yes, I noticed the same bug too.  Hello Mandrake guys/gals,
> let's try to squash this bug, O.K.?

Ok, fine, but we did not see it here. Can you say if you have the same
videoboard, or something? I'm afraid that you'll have to do a bit of
investigation..

PS : can you quote the messages the right way, a.k.a putting your comments
     after my sentences?

--
Guillaume Cottenceau -- Distribution Developer for MandrakeSoft
http://us.mandrakesoft.com/~gc/