Yo,

On Sat, Nov 04, 2000 at 04:05:50PM +0100, Gregoire Favre wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Well I could grab the tgz from GNU, but that's not convenient ;-(
>
> I have ftp'ed quiete a few release of yours gcc-2.95.2, but none
> where working 100%: in fact there were all 2.95.3 prerelease.
>
> Could someone send me (I am not on the mailing list) an URL from
> which I can fetch gcc-2.95.2?

What do you mean by "not working"? We've been using GCC to compile a lot
of rpms for a long time!

Just get the rpm of 7.2. It is not really 2.95.3; some patches from CVS were
backported, that's all.

If you really must get the pristine source, you would probably have to build
from source. AFAIK, RH / Mandrake both have patched GCC. I am not sure
whether you can find a copy of a rpm in the RH contribs that is compiled from
pristine source though.

--
Geoffrey Lee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
李長風

~/.signature 中文big5 compliant.

http://www.mandrakesoft.com/~snailtalk
ftp://devel.mandrakesoft.com/pub/people/snailtalk

I worry about the freedom of speech and the freedom of expression. I dread
the day when, 15 years later, my little daughter ask me, "Where were you
when all of this mess started ?"