is there any news binaries download program in Mandrake?

i see bgrab (this a console downloader) in cooker contrib but not in
distribution, is there a reason?

I found graphical news downloaders programs in freshmeat
http://freshmeat.net/projects/picmonger/
http://freshmeat.net/projects/glitternewsreader/homepage/
xcollector

I think they are all good and stable.
Why doesn't mandrake as a news binaries downloader, a console and a graphical
one.

Am i missing some package in my mandrake distribution?

Can some one tell something about this subject.

Thanks
   lafa

Luis Alves
MobiComp - Mobile Computing & Wireless Solutions           (Portugal)
Phone: +351-253-220500                  Url: http://www.mobicomp.com/
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] or [EMAIL PROTECTED]