Hello,

I've been using my Zip 250 for some time oblivious to the fact that is doesn't
hold 250Mb.  When I modprobe it with imm the output states 250Mb (0.2G).
However get to 119Mb and the disk is reported as full ! gdiskfree shows it as
51%. I've tried this on Mandrake cooker and Red Hat 6.2. I am happy to believe
that my entry it /etc/fstab is duff ! But it looks to me to be an imm problem.
I've e-mailed the maintainer on imm, but I've had no reply. Could someone point
out any errors I have made, or is this a real bug in imm

My entry in /etc/fstab is :
/dev/sda4   /mnt/Zip     auto       noauto,defaults           1 2

I have tried both
mount /mnt/Zip
and Iomega's own iw utility.

Can anyone help ? Or should I have saved a couple of pounds and bought a Zip
100 !

Owen