On Fri Nov 10, 2000 at 03:00:57AM +0100, Zeljko Vukman wrote:

> > Hmmmm...  you tried all of the mirrors?  Mine works just fine,
> > regardless of the mirror (some are slower than others).  Are you
> > behind a firewall or proxy server?  Did you setup the proxy info?
>
> Not a firewall nor a proxy, but my stupidity. Of course, i couldn't see
> anything, 'couse I already had all those packages which are part of normal
> update. I just forgot to choose development update ;).
> So conclusion is: if people complain about empty Mandrake Update that's
> because they probably have all packages installed and there is nothing to
> update.

=)  Yes... this would make sense... it doesn't display anything that
isn't newer than what is currently installed.  It also doesn't show
anything that is updated that isn't installed on the host system.

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED], OpenPGP key available on www.keyserver.net
1024D/FE6F2AFD   88D8 0D23 8D4B 3407 5BD7  66F9 2043 D0E5 FE6F 2AFD

Current Linux uptime: 2 days 22 hours 50 minutes.