This got lost in the griping I did in another note,

When using customized mode- Please set up the installer so that it
creates a floppy for installing Mandrake with the same settings like
Expert does.

I'm starting to be driven nuts by Win98. I booted it up the other day and
a brand new partition appeared (size zero), that I never created and
shouldn't exist.

The partition table is now screwed and Mandrake wouldn't boot because the
root and home partitions now have new drive #'s.

The problem was not caused be mandrake, but once this is fixed it will
require reinstallation. It would be nice to have a floppy to stick in and
just have it start reinstalling mandrake without having to pick all of
the packages again.