Chmouel, how am I supposed to send you a bug report?  I went to
Console 2 and entered "bug", which generated a 583k file
"report.bug", but sympa@tampax keeps rejecting it "we accept only
messages shorter than 100kb".

I did an expert developer install from hd.img and it failed in
post-install configuration phase. (Locales).  Although there were no
error messages (on Console 7) during RPM installation, a subsequent
(failed) update revealed that many packages had not been installed.
Bug report was attached on 2 previous failed postings.

PS  Thanks for the linux_logo tip, Vincent.
Peter Ruskin                            <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Wrexham, UK                            KDE - the professionals' choice
                           Uptime 3 hours 39 minutes