Koma Yu wrote:

> how is the stability of 2.4 kernel + reiserfs? if it is not stable,
> where is the problem (bugs in reiserfs or kernel)?

Ive been using kernel 2.4.0-textX and reiserfs on it for 3 or 4 months.
I have had no problem at all (apart from not nowing how to mount a
partition formatted under kernel 2.4 or a kernel 2.2). My machine is
generally an unloaded client system with X, Gnome, etc.

--
- Antony Suter  ([EMAIL PROTECTED])  "Examiner"  openpgp:71ADFC87
- "And how do you store the nuclear equivalent of the universal