Subject: Re: [Cooker] Unofficial KDE update rpm's - Updated
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2000 14:20:20 +0100
From: Zeljko Vukman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

On Saturday 18 November 2000 13:12, you wrote:
> For anyone having problems with Netscape pluging from these rpm's please
> make sure you got the kdebase-nsplugin package and installed it. I
> seperated it into a seperate RPM. MandrakeUpdate will NOT find this to
> update as it is a new package!
>
> -Chris

I installed kdebase-nsplugin but what I mentioned before is that Netscape
Plugins entry in Kcontrol (under Web Browsing) is disabled.
Java applets on java.sun.com work properly, but on www.anfyteam.com not.

Another thing is that Bookmarks Toolbar in Konqueror is broken. I presume
that this is because the implementation of the new smart 'edit bookmarks'
feature. Maybe, it is bug, and should be reported to KDE developers.

Third, when I start File Manager (Super User mode) and try to edit something
(right click - choose Advanced Editor) nothing happens.

Fourth, now it is possible to choose wallpaper for kdm in Kcontrol, and it is
remembered in Kcontrol, but no wallpaper apears when kdm is running.

Regards,