On Monday 20 November 2000 11:59, you wrote:
> About 26 hours from now, I'm planning to plug into a fat pipe and absorb a
> copy of Cooker from the nearest (AARNet, Queensland) mirror. Are you
> (Mandrake) guys planning on uploading anything  in the next day or so which
> is likely to break (e.g. highly experimental KDE-2 updates)?
for it wasen't install (butI think it was a miroror problem so I'm
downloading it now from the sunsite site ;-)
26 H is a lot of time from my experience you will have to redownload near to
60M with rerunning fmirror or something like it ;-)

is not a problem with fmirror you will have an exact copy afterr rerunning it
sometime.

for the unstability level I didn't know since I've never tryed it ....