On Tuesday 21 November 2000 00:21, you wrote:
> Hello
>       I have been following cooker list for quite a while and wonder how to
> become part of the whole process.  As newbie, I need simple info:  how
> to upgrade the standard 7.2 to cooker without
> wrecking the whole thing? It must be an order in which to files are
> installed.
>       Any/all help would be most appreciated.
>
>       Thanks a lot.
>
> Eduardo
I think that you shouldn't upgrade to cooker , but better create a new
partition for it and hace the two installed .
So for serious work the first one ands for testing the second one ;-)

I prefer to install one system only , but for newbies isn't good to install
only the cooker as it is very instable , it's a development version......