The download page list:
  http://www.linux-mandrake.com/en/ftp.php3
 has just been updated.  Many of those have 'cooker' too if you're
hungry and wanna eat now.  I suspect the cooker list is next to be
updated.

There is also

http://ftpsearch.lycos.com/cgi-bin/search?form=medium&query=cooker&doit=Search&type=Case+insensitive+multiple+substrings+search&hits=50&matches=&hitsprmatch=&limdom=&limpath=&f1=-&f2=Date&f3=Size&f4=Host&f5=Path&f6=-&header=none&sort=date&trlen=20
   if you don't mind a little hunt.

What else?

Have A Great Day!

rj

--- Chmouel Boudjnah <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> "Andrej Borsenkow" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
> > Unfotunately, Web page for cooker
> > <http://www.linux-mandrake.com/en/cookerdevel.php3> is outdated
> beyond limits.
> > Most mirrors do not exist anymore, and those that do have different
> directory
> > structure. Pointer to premade ISO (ftp.linuxberg.com) points
> nowhere - and
> > after I've found correct directory it turned out, it carries only
> 7.1 ISOs and
> > cooker mirror is out of date.
> >
> > Is there more up-to-date page somewhere?
>
> our webmaster look busy, someone from cooker could help ?
>
> --
> MandrakeSoft Inc                     http://www.chmouel.org
>                       --Chmouel

=====
Regards,
rj

I'm trying to free your mind, Neo. But I can only show you the door. You're the one
that has to walk through it. -Morpheus, The Matrix
.lll
.°¿°
. ~