Yo,

On Sat, Nov 25, 2000 at 08:09:39PM -0700, Doug Roberts wrote:
> Hi, all.
>
> I just tried to run a tcl script that worked fine under LM7.1, but now it
> barfs with an error message about fconfugre being called with a bad argument
> from the following line:
>
> fconfigure $SRLFILE -blocking 0 -mode 9600,n,8,1 \
>                       -translation binary
>
> Here's the error message:
>
> bad option "-mode": should be one of -blocking, -buffering, -buffersize,
> -encoding, -eofchar, or -translation
>
> What happened to the -mode argument of fconfigure?

Big update of tcltk from 8.0.x to 8.3.x so while I am not sure it's possible
some of the arguments have been deprecated, I suggest that you check on the
docs to see what happened to your option.

--
Geoffrey Lee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
李長風

~/.signature 中文big5 compliant (You can't see it thanks to new glibc. :p)

http://www.mandrakesoft.com/~snailtalk
ftp://devel.mandrakesoft.com/pub/people/snailtalk

"Seven days in a honeymoon makes one whole week."