On Sunday 26 November 2000 17:59, Geoffrey Lee wrote:
> Yo.
>
> >On Sun, Nov 26, 2000 at 07:52:56PM +0300, Vadim Plessky wrote:
> > Hello All,
> >
> > 5) System/Base
> > -Menu -2891K
> > Pretty big. well it's possible to take it off, but I was not sure if
> > something will not be broken if I delete it.
>
> Basically we have the menu system now if you don't have this you do 't get
> any menus for wm.

What?  I've removed menu (which I've never liked) and I still have my menus,
managed myself in /usr/share/applnk, the KDE way.  The only thing I miss is
the kmenuedit program that Mandrake seems to have removed from the
distribution in KDE2.  I don't use any other window manager than KDE.
        Peter Ruskin,  Wrexham, UK  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                    Preferred desktop environment KDE 1.1.2
              Linux 2.2.17-27mdk, Uptime 1 day 22 hours 2 minutes