Jeez Brian.

        Why you have to be so upbeat on the Sendmail?  If you checked, Mandrake
preferred Postfix over the Sendmail for lot of reasons and used it as
default.  If you have problems with Sendmail, why not just compile a new one
for yourself and install it.  It is not that hard to do it anyway, since I
used Sendmail, Qmail and Postfix and I liked the Qmail and Postfix over
Sendmail anyday.

        So.... just try and do that method and do it that way?  Or get the Source
RPM version of Sendmail and check the specs and fix it before having it
built and compiled.

        That what most true administrators and linux gurus would do if the released
packaged RPM version is not 100% perfect.

Linux Administrator & Consultant
Russell "Elik" Rademacher