On Friday 01 December 2000 21:48, Peter Ruskin wrote:
> Dec  1 03:28:33 penguin mount: mount: mount point /7.2/boot does not exist
> Dec  1 03:30:20 penguin rc.sysinit: Mounting local filesystems failed
> When I log in, /7.2/boot has been mounted.
> This happens on every bootup on cooker.  Similar filesystems with 7.1 and
> 7.2 on the same machine don't produce this message.

Ooops!  My fault again.  I'm running Win98, LM7.1, LM7.2 and Cooker on the
same machine, each with its own boot partition (first three primary, cooker
boots from a logical partition).  I needed to set up fstab so that the
non-current boot partitions are not mounted at boot-time.  I should have
realised that earlier.  That said, Mandrake handled the situation well.
        Peter Ruskin,  Wrexham, UK  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                    Preferred desktop environment KDE 1.1.2
                  Linux 2.2.17-01pnr, Uptime 2 hours 9 minutes