How did you get on the list?  Did you suddenly start getting these
cryptic messages one day?  Do you show up at work and ask everybody how
you got there?  I've got to admit that I too have asked my share of
obvious and silly questions - but please - just sit down and close your
eyes for a moment and try to remember what you were doing when you first
started getting these 'strange emails' and I'm sure the answer will come
to you.

Have fun!  Mike