Armisis Aieoln <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> i cannot type an r i have to cut and paist it, it is quite annoying,
> consideing it is one of the most used lettes in the english language. and
> used in many linux commands... please help me... it is vey annoying...
> thanx
>
> dave with no feekin 's

It is a known bug in the Linux Kernel. All the "r" are interpreted as
"synchronize disks" (mess up with the SysRq).

Next build of the kernel will fix that issue.

(and in the meantime, be very careful, top left letter (~ `) is
interpreted as "reboot machine")

--
Guillaume Cottenceau -- Distribution Developer for MandrakeSoft
http://us.mandrakesoft.com/~gc/