It has nothing to do with Cooker. I compiled kdebase myself and Konqueror
also bombs at start. It must be sompething with permissions, because it
works fine and starts fine if you start Konqueror as superuser.
Chris, any clue?

--
Zeljko Vukman

"The rate at which a person can mature is directly
proportional to the embarrassment he can tolerate."
Engelbart