>From: "Vincent Meyer, MD" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Subject: [Cooker] Konqueror
>Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2000 16:55:14 -0600
>
>OK, got the latest greatest from the ftp.ciril.fr, which seems to be the
>most
>up-to-date today.. and can't find two libraries - libtreetype and
>libkonsolepart.  Seems libkonsolepart makes the console work - 'cause it
>doesn't since i loaded the update.
>
>Weird - Konqueror will NOT run of run from a shortcut - yet runs ok from
>the
>KDE "run" command in the start menu.
>
>Some things are fixed - like the right side scroll bar for pages longer
>than
>the window, which was broken in the last version that worked, however
>some
>pages still don't render correctly - for example http://www.sfnb.com.
>The
>Netscape version loads graphics and other stuff, which Konqueror
>doesn't.
>I reported this to the KDE bug list, and they almost immediately closed
>it
>out - said works fine there (?)
>
>Secure sockets has a problem (?) got a message "the process for the
>https:vault.sfnb.com protocol died unexpectedly" - works ok from
>Netscape.
>
>Any ideas or suggestions?
>
>Vincent Meyer

I downloaded from same site yesterday to update kde.  I checked that page
you said konqueror would not loads but it works fine for me
(http://www.sfnb.com).  Any problems with any links not working in kicker is
same problem I had here I just backed up all my bookmarks and other few
other things in ~/.kde directory and deleted it and loged back in everything
works fine after that seems as if some configuration files changed a
little?, so updates won't read the format correctly? I guess.

Naz