On Tue Dec 05, 2000 at 08:18:48AM -0800, Brian J. Murrell wrote:

> >     I need to include a patch to kernel.2.4.0 and wonder whether someone
> > could help me.
> > In the standard kernel I use patch -d1 path-name.  How can I include
> > this on kernel.spec?
>
> Please.  This is not an RPM-help list.  It is a list for the discussion
> of issues with the Mandrake Cooker distribution.  Your question has
> nothing to do with Cooker.  I am sure there are at least a few lists
> that are far more focused on your issues and where your question will be
> on-topic.

Shameless plug... go visit www.rpmhelp.net...  There's a web-based
story board for RPM-related stuff as well as a mailing list for more
detailed RPM help.

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED], OpenPGP key available on www.keyserver.net
1024D/FE6F2AFD   88D8 0D23 8D4B 3407 5BD7  66F9 2043 D0E5 FE6F 2AFD

Current Linux uptime: 3 days 12 hours 41 minutes.