Why My shell program cann't recogonize the following command (BASH)?
Anyone can help me? WHen i put it as $i-*mdk*.rpm The first iso
file is 710M. I guess this pattern get rid of some development packages.
but I cann't figure it out why my shell cann't work with it.

mv $mdkLOCALROOTTPM/Mandrake/RPMS2/$i-!(*-*)-!(*-*)mdk*.rpm ...

--
Xuedong Zhang
-----------office: (617)353-9148-------------