On Thursday 21 December 2000 06:41, Mike Perry wrote:
> I would certainly be ready to part with my hard earned shekels
> for a service such as Neal is suggesting, however it would be
> even better if such a service also included fixes for "non security"
> bugs found after the product release, and not just more "interesting"
> versions.

I would be willing to pay a subscription fee just for the benefit of running
Cooker!  Right now I feel guilty since I'm not financially supporting
Mandrake.  Buying a copy in a local computer store supports the distributor
and the store a lot more than it does Mandrake, and it doesn't give me
anything since all the software is older than what I'm already running.  If I
had a mechanism (online please!) whereby I could give Mandrake $50-100
directly on an annual basis, I would likely do so.

--
Ed Wilts, Mounds View, MN, USA
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]