trying to install cooker on a new machine ... Abit kt7-raid, 256mb RAM,
AMD tb 800, asus v7100T GeForce2 MX 32, and 30.7Gb IBM Deskstar Ultra
ATA100.

I did manage to install once without really specifing many options.
Only problem I had with this was with the ISA Adaptec 1505 SCSI card.
Used to work great with 0x140,11,7,1 but now a no go ... look at this
one later.

Then I decided to try another install and pick what I wanted.  This is
where I ran into trouble.  In the meantime I'd run rsync again to update
cooker on my machine I do the NFS install from.  Now I'm can only get as
far as the timezone config.  Keep seeing the error "An error occurred
cannot list the available zoneinfo."

I'm pulling my cooker from ftp.sunet.se.

Greg