On 2001.01.07 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Of course you don't need droppriv, but you want it for security reasons.
> --
> Brian
>
> >I don't need droppriv to make it work.
> >
> >here's mine:
> >
> >     daemon xfs -port -1 -daemon -user xfs

Right. The thing I still do not understand is why the hell if there is a
way to do the 'run as user xfs' directly from xfs, anybody thought on
that mess of the 'su xfs 'c xfs...'. ????

--
J.A. Magallon                                                      $> cd pub
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                          $> more beer

Linux werewolf 2.4.0-ac3 #2 SMP Sun Jan 7 02:13:37 CET 2001 i686