Hello there,

you seem to have a prb with the HTML-Mason package.
Do you really use Mason components for your web developpement ?

if this is not the case you should uninstall the Mason package.

also what version are you using ?

I've installed a brand new cooker and I don't seem to have these prb here...

cheers,

--
Florin                          http://www.linux-mandrake.com