Today I just upgraded to an Asus A7V motherboard. Originally the serial
ports were not enabled, and some setting (I think PNP OS) was causing all
of the add-on PCI cards to get "IRQ 0", However, before I fixed all that
Aurora booted fine, and I could use the system, albeit not the serial
ports nor add-on cards. After the fix, Aurora now sits at a blank screen
and nothing happens. ctrl-alt-del doesn't work, but I can hit reset since
at this point the hard disk has not even been mounted yet.

Aurora documentation seems scarce at best, and no errors are printed on
the screen. Can anyone help at tackling this problem? BTW, the system
works fine if I just do vga=normal, but I love fbcon so I hope I can get
Aurora working again. My video card is still and old cheap Riva 128ZX.

--
Sincerely,

David Walluck
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>